Menulis Menulis

Very interesting. Lost me a good way in. I was really digging this arrangement of Blue Bossa. I enjoyed what I played of the game (Got stuck on the number part, didn't really care to go much further. I was ensnared by the glory of Mr. Dorham. Good job, either way.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Very fun game. I find it interesting that the first level is the most rhythmically challenging with the rubato. While the 3rd level is the easiest because it has a very defined downbeat. Lots of fun. Good job. 5/5

Apples in the Tree Apples in the Tree

I imagine this game is really cool, but I'm a bit confused. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I clicked the damn tree sixteen times, all it did was move. I can't move this "Dolly" character at all. WASD won't work, nor will my arrow keys. is this normal?

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Fantastic,

One of the best games I've had the pleasure of being able to play. I love the idea, the style and everything about it. 10/10 5/5

LemonDrop LemonDrop

Lots of fun,

But it randomly has a lag spike (For me anyway) and that caused me to drop my lemons and done near made me cry. Very fun concept as always, I give this 7/10 3/5

Alpha Centauri_DEMO Alpha Centauri_DEMO

This is surprisingly entertaining,

It's not that nice looking, but I had a rather fun time playing it, the music is a little annoying, but other than that I like it. 6/10 3/5

Stereotypical3 responds:

haha, well I'm glad that the core game play is fun. I Intend to go back and redraw a lot of the graphics. the level music I'll change, but I really like the boss music. thx for the tip.